SOFTWARE PLATFORM ETERNITY™
Our products are quite unique and have huge potential in professional Broadcast and Telco and other markets.
iGroup’s own software technologies allow to create the systems of any complexity, within minimal time-frames and investments.
We are not a big developer and we don't invest much in marketing and promotions - we are targeting on existing customers and just looking for further opportunities in market. We do believe that strategic partnership with a big and well known Company could bring immediate results without long-term deployments as our solutions are already integrated. Our experience has shown that our software solutions do not require significant time for implementation on customer side.
We are ready to deliver cutting-edge technologies able to make a big difference in the world of television and driving it to new horisonts of effective management in number of processes.
We are looking to make a difference!
And we do believe our cooperation could be equally fruitful for both our companies!
Both iXferusMAM and AIRY are finalized and fully functional solutions and release and accepted by market. We are currently supporting installations of both products and upgrade/adjust them up on existing customer’s requests only.
Latest iGroup's development is our newest software product - ETERNITY.
ОThe primary and clear advantages of our (native) Technology versus Web (.net, PHP, etc.) technologies:
- Volume of data transferred between a client application and a server is up to five times less, hence the speed of response to a task is considerably swifter.
- A client’s native app interface is several times faster than its equivalent in a web browser making the load on CPU and graphic system three to four times less and consequently reducing requirements for a client’s computer.
- With our technology at work, data processing CPU time (both on the server and client computer’s side) is massively shorter, making the entire system work faster than a web-based equivalent.
- Our technology has no data transfer restrictions, hence it can be applied to a multitude of production tasks.
- Our technology allows constructing government-level systems that can interact between states.
- Topology of system architecture makes it easy to adapt it to existing systems (data bases in use, ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Extension or modification to the system’s functionality can be made without stopping the system.
- When building big systems, we follow this core principle: a professional portion of the system is built on native solutions, whilst the user part (access of ordinary public, etc.) can be supported by web services. This delivers top performance and security of the system (a web portion operates separately from the main one).
Less hardware requirements:
- Deployment of the system based on our technology requires four to five times less hardware requirements vis-à-vis a web-based system.